httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aman Raheja <arah...@techquotes.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Compression and Security
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 01:03:29 GMT
Don't mean to be digressing anymore from "apache" mailinglist and
request to end this discussion about search for opensource ftp server
for windows by saying, I don't know of one and also proftpd doesn't seem
support M$ windoze. http://www.proftpd.org/features.html
Please try some ftp or windoz mailinglist for a good answer to your search.
Thanks
Aman Raheja
http://www.techquotes.com