httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tim Traver <tt-l...@simplenet.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Not Logging Proxy Requests
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:47:49 GMT
Joshua,

Just verified that these are the RAW headers that the server is seeing :

This is from a ktrace session on the server (with x's to preserve
anonymity):

 64160 httpd    GIO   fd 4 read 558 bytes
       "GET /info.php HTTP/1.0\r
        Host: tim.xxxxx.com\r
        Accept:
text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,im\
        age/png,*/*;q=0.5\r
        Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7\r
        Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate\r
        Connection: close\r
        \r
       "

As you can see, the "X-Forwarded-For" header is sent.

In my SetEnvIf statement, I cant seem to set another environment
variable that will allow me to not log it, cause for some reason it
doesn't appear to see that header variable.

Tim.