httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Montigny <...@assoces.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Upload Problem
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:07:04 GMT
What software is processing the upload ? The limitation will come from
that software.

If you're using a PHP application, the limitation comes from PHP. You
need to look in the php.ini file (located in /etc/php4/apache on Debian)
for the config var :

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
upload_max_filesize = 8M

(by default it's 2M)

You also need to make sure the max_execution_time is high enough for the
duration of the file transfer. (if you're on a slow connection, the
limitation may be 8M, but you might get stuck at 5M because the transfer
stopped, because it lasted more than X seconds)
(that makes many because)

by default i think it's 20 seconds on PHP.

--
Jean-Christophe Montigny
Responsable Commission Web, Association Planètes