httpd-users mailing list archives

From li...@on-x.com
Subject [users@httpd] apache as reverse-proxy : forwarding SSL environment variables
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:19:43 GMT
Hi,

We've successfully set up apache with mod_proxy + mod_rewrite in front
of our (yet another) apache serving our webapps.

We've an application that use some mod_ssl environment variables to work
properly (for example it use SSL_CLIENT_S_DN). The problem when
connecting through reverse proxy is those mod_ssl environment variables
are not available on the machine hosting the application.

Is there any solution to forwarding this var to the application machine ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

  -G.-