httpd-users mailing list archives

From Manish Soni <man...@wiziotec.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Question about setting up Modules on Windows
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 21:19:45 GMT
I'm trying to compile and run an example module that comes with the
source distribution for Windows. However, the documentation
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_example.html) seems to be
completely different from the source and binary distributions that I
downloaded. Firstly, there is a reference to a src/configuration file,
which does not exist (there isn't even a src directory, only a srclib
directory). There is also a reference to an srm.conf file, which I
couldn't locate anywhere.

Is there some fundamental mistake I'm making? Is there a different set
of instructions for using modules under Windows?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Manish