httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aman Raheja <arah...@techquotes.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with IE
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:26:22 GMT
Already correctly pointed out - this is not an apache question and you
should look at the code.
I would like to add that the code probably has something that disables
the button (maybe a javascript) which is not supported by another
browser but IE and so you get the 'ding' sound.
Of course, Nothing to do with your apache server.
HTH
Aman Raheja