httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Jacquot <jean-marc.jacq...@investis.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache2 Action/Handler problem
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 19:32:54 GMT
Joshua,

Thank you very much for this information and also for the suggestion,
I've been able to solve my problem with it.

I think that the information regarding the change in mod_actions should
be in the documentation. Does anyone reading this list has the
possibility to do it quickly or should I post a bug report to suggest it  ?

Regards, Jean-Marc.