httpd-users mailing list archives

From John Hudak <john.j.hu...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problems on Linux
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 14:12:31 GMT
FWIW, I dnloaded same version and compiled it per the installation docs,
took the defaults, and installed under RH9 with all applicable patches.
Proxy works, don't know about SSL - havent tried it.
John
When you say 'programs' I am not sure what you mean...apache is stand
alone.  Calls to FTP for example are passed via the os and the
appropriate FTP daemon...Could you provide a copy of your compile string
and logs?  What version of Linux?  Sounds like you need to spend some
time reading and understand the docs...Have  you read the install,
config and run docs?
John