httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Siegfried Heintze" <siegfr...@heintze.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to setup new directories for perl scripts?
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:29:51 GMT

I am running V2.0.48 on windows 2003 Server. I am using virtual hosts and
have successfully created some virtual hosts that allow my customers access
to static pages. For each virtual host, I have created a document root
directory to contain static pages.

Could someone kindly point me to the documentation that explains how to
create cgi-bin (script) directories for each of these virtual hosts so I can
add scripts too?

Also: I already have a single cgi-bin directory that was created by the
initial installation. This working. However, I tried to create a single
sub-directory in that original cgi-bin directory and place a script in
there. The web server won't execute it. I tried chmod but that did not help.
How can I execute scripts stored in subdirectories?

Thanks,

Siegfried