httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Shawn Marchewka" <sha...@benxcel.com>
Subject [users@httpd] https redirect
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:42:31 GMT
I have a site.  We'll say it's http://www.domain.com .  On the same server,
I have https://www.domain.com  .  Each site has different content.  The none
secure site is more of a "marketing" side of the server, while the secure
site, is a site for customer login, etc.

We now see the need to move the non-secure site to it's own server.  So I
need apache to redirect all the non-secure traffic from the old server to
the new server, and all the secure traffic from the new server to the old
server.  I have accomplished the non-secure traffic of the old server to be
redirected, but I can't get the new server secure traffic to be redirected.

is this even possible?

-Shawn

Shawn Marchewka