httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lyndon Tiu <l...@unicon.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Compile Apache on Windows - "No project loaded".
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:02:26 GMT
Hello,

1) I went into the VC Bin directory and I ran:

vcvars32.bat

2) I went into the http-2.0.54 source directory and I run:

nmake /f Makefile.win _apacher

3) I get this output:

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 6.00.8168.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1988-1998. All rights reserved.

INSTDIR    = \Apache2
SERVERNAME = localhost
PORT       = 80

To change these options use 'nmake /f Makefile.win [option=value]'
Example: nmake /f Makefile.win PORT=8080

Building Win32 Release targets (R suffixes)
Error: no project loaded.
Error: no project loaded.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

--
Lyndon Tiu
Unicon, Inc.

====
This message and any attachments are confidential. Unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited, and this message
must be destroyed immediately if received by an unauthorized recipient.
====