httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Martin B. Nielsen" <apachemailingl...@sveg.servemp3.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Forwarding requests on a virtual host to another computer on a internal lan
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:31:07 GMT
Hi All.

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but I've just have to ask:

I have 2 computers running Redhat 9.0, running Apache/2.0.40 Server on both,
and I'm wondering, is there any (preferably simple) way to redirect a
virtual host on server 1 to server 2, when I have only one public accessible
ip?
Can someone point me in the correct direction regarding documentation on
this?
Do I have to use ProxyPass (or something similar) to do this? Documentation
links?

Thanks in advance

Martin Bach Nielsen
http://sveg.servemp3.com