httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Bauer" <andreas_ba...@arcor.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Error at installing apache.rpm
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:57:18 GMT
Hello!

Installing apache rpm file: apache2-2.0.50-7.2.i586.rpm from Suse Server:
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/suse_update/9.2/rpm/i586,

I got errormessage of  missing libaries:

apache2-MPM not available

libapr0 not available

libapr.0.so.0 not available

libaprutil-0.so.0 not available

Btw, there is a command for apache modules: httpd -1. The command indicates,
if the required modules are existing. If this command fails, a Tomcat-Apache
Connection is not possible.

Is this right? And how to httpd -1? If this is possible, the not available
modules (apache2-MPM,libapr0,libapr.0.so.0,

libaprutil-0.so.0) can be the reason for my big problems with connecting
Tomcat and Apache.

So, I will need this 4 modules. Where can I get them or equivalents rpm
packages? After googlen I found not the modules.

Best regards and many thanks

Andreas