httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andrew NA <>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.54 crashing - plesae help!
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:36:54 GMT
I'm running Apache 2.0.54 on Windows XP Home Edition.

The server is mysteriously stopping working. I've been
running it fine for a couple weeks now, but lately I'm
getting errors.

I'll boot up the server, the Apache monitor says it's
running but when I try to go to the site it will

1. Start loading but just never finish .. leaving me
with a blank page.

2. Say "the connection has been refused by"

What could be the cause of these problems? Please

Discover Yahoo!

See <URL:> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
   "   from the digest: