httpd-users mailing list archives

From AE <aen...@terra.es>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Forbidden
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 22:53:53 GMT
The Access Error Log provides a date/time stamp listing an IP (my home
network) tried to access my web sites and was FORBIDDEN. "Forbidden" as when
displayed in Internet Explorer/Opera/Firefox while at home.

I found I can get to my index.htm for the second domain if I address the FQDN
followed by "/index.htm". However, the primary web site won display any combo
of index.htm*, the primary site will only display "Page Not Found". Obviously
my Apache is responding, albeit oddly.

Any other error logs I could look at?

I thought I would try to enable Directory options using "Allow" followed by
the two domains Iḿ trying to vhost. I have to wait til morning to try - only
7 hours.

<Directory "/">
  #
  # Each directory to which Apache has access can be configured with respect
  # to which services and features are allowed and/or disabled in that
  # directory (and its subdirectories).
  #
  # First, we configure the "default" to be a very restrictive set of
  # features.
  Options FollowSymLinks
  Allow from .mydomain.com
  Allow from .myotherdomain.com