httpd-users mailing list archives

From Broming plutonium <>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problems on Linux
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 04:08:07 GMT
I'm using Xandros Open Circulation 3. I don't think
you know what it is, so I decided to just call it

God I'm so stupid--I didn't even enable the features!
And I deleted my source directory, too. Too bad I
don't have time to read the documentation--I can
hardly find time to do what I have to do.

Oh, what if I want all the modules? It's a lot to ask
for, but I hate re-compiling it every time I want to
use a feature.

Anyways, I re-compiled Apache, this time following the
instructions in the documentation. It works,
especially my proxy server.

I want to make my proxy server public, so that
everybody could use it. Is that a good idea or a bad
idea? :)

Do You Yahoo!?

See <URL:> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: