httpd-users mailing list archives

From Adam Welch <adam.we...@epok.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Makefiles in subprojects have non-overridable install paths
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:05:21 GMT
Actually, all the config.layout files' RedHat stanzas read like this...

    prefix:        /usr
    exec_prefix:   ${prefix}
    bindir:        ${prefix}/bin
    sbindir:       ${prefix}/sbin
    libdir:        ${prefix}/lib

..., but in the resulting Makefiles, ${prefix} has been replaced by
/usr.  To my (naive) eye, the config.layout files appear correctly
parameterized.

Regards,
Adam