httpd-users mailing list archives

From "chris" <ch...@fivestartel.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] C compiler cannot create executables
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 05:10:01 GMT
hi,

thnks for the reply,, i'll try this, but is there anyway can i install the packages remotely?

chris
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gustavo A. Baratto
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [users@httpd] C compiler cannot create executables

  mount the solaris 8 CD on your server and execute this:

  /usr/sbin/pkgadd -d /cd/mount/point/Solaris_9/Product SUNWbtool
  /usr/sbin/pkgadd -d /cd/mount/point/Solaris_9/Product SUNWsprot
  /usr/sbin/pkgadd -d /cd/mount/point/Solaris_9/Product SUNWtoo
  etc...

  I think you gonna need SUNWlibC, SUNWscpu (and SUNWscpux for 64bit) as well