httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Octavian Rasnita" <orasn...@fcc.ro>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache generated pages
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:38:40 GMT
Hi,

I am using Apache 2.0.54 under Linux and I am viewing a directory which
doesn't have a directory index (an index.html or index.php, etc).
The page is created with no problems, and all the files are shown as it
should, and one of the link created is:

After accessing this type of link, the file starts downloading, but the
extension is changed to .gz instead of .tgz as it should.

I can change it manually, but why does this happen?

Thank you.

Teddy