httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Granvin" <Robert.Gran...@metrostate.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Whither HTTP_USER_AGENT?
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 20:28:33 GMT
OK, I'm certain this is an old question... my apologies for not finding it first...

It appears that HTTP_USER_AGENT is no longer an available environment variable.  Is this correct?
 And if so, is there a way to "activate" it or use some other function to obtain browser and
version information?

We have an infrastructure that changes stylesheets and content based on the browser and version
being used, and obviously without this environment variable, that is now broken.

Do I have any options?

Many thanks...

\\ Robert J. Granvin                                             Webmaster
 \\ robert.granvin@metrostate.edu                       Metro State University