httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Mueller" <Alexander.Muel...@brz.gv.at>
Subject [users@httpd] Rewriting headers
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 10:04:21 GMT

Hi,

I am looking for a way to rewrite HTTP headers of requests passing through in proxy mode (mod_proxy).
This works in connection with mod_headers, however it only allows basic manipulation (adding,
removing, changing). I would need a way to use values of existing headers and incorporate
them into newly added ones.

Is there maybe already some solution/module which provides such functionality or would it
require a modification of mod_headers? Thanks for any insight.

Alexander