httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bhanu Ravichettu <r.bh...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] No route to host
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 02:58:37 GMT
Hi,

I am a newbie.Recently came to take over an apache
server.It<http://server.It>was working fine all these
days.I was trying to include a few files for uploding content into the
serrver.And then suddenly, when i give the doman name in the browser, it
gives me

*The following error was encountered:

Connection Failed
The system returned:

(113) No route to hostThe remote host or network may be down. Please try the
request again.

*The server was working fine till a few minutes b4 this error
appeared.Itried restarting the httpd service, but that did not help
much.37GB is used on the hdd of 40 GB.Wat could be any other reason? Can
Someone please help?? I can ssh into the server from any other pc.But i
cannot access it thru the domain name or ip address on the browser.
 Any help plz..??
 Thnx,
Bhanu.