httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can you beat my score?
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 19:47:48 GMT
On 5/27/05, Laura Vance <vancel@winfreeacademy.com> wrote:
> Soooo... Now we're going to be spammed?  I suppose the membership of the
> list isn't controlled in any way, so I suppose it's surprising that this
> list isn't spammed 100 times every single day.

The list is spam-protected (but with a lenient spamassassin threshold
of 10) and subscriber-only posting restricted.  Otherwise, you'd be
happy to see only 100 spams a day.

This one came through only because the sender is a subscriber.
Probably a worm-infected subscriber.  Please just ignore it and go on
with your business.

Joshua.