httpd-users mailing list archives

From john doe <johndo...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_proxy question: hit/miss ratio
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 08:46:12 GMT
I assume this is the right place to ask mod_proxy related question
unless somebody points me to a more appropricate one...
After playing with mod_proxy for a while, the only log files I got are
access.log and error.log. I'm wondering if it's possible to find out
the hit/miss ratio of the cache for all the requests? I mean, for each
individual request, the information is available through X-Cache
header in response. But that information doesn't seems to be available
through access.log for example. Maybe access.log can be customized to
do just that?
Thanks for your help!
-jd