httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kory Wheatley <wheak...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 1.3 , Mod_ssl and need to add PHP
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 16:49:34 GMT
I have an Apache 1.33 Mod SSL Server setup as a DSO, and  I need to
add PHP  into the Apache configuration.. Currently I don't have
MOD_PHP as one of the shared libraries, do I need to download the
MOD_PHP and then load the module in the httpd.conf configuration to
setup php.

I need to know the steps I need to take, I hope I will not have to
recompile Apache, because will I than have to purchase another SSL
Certificate, because this is a production server.

--
Kory Wheatley