httpd-users mailing list archives

From <disguised.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] No route to host
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 03:58:54 GMT
On 29/05/05, Bhanu Ravichettu <r.bhanu@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been trying it since yesterday evening.. I have also rebooted the
> system thrice or 4 times.. Donno wat is the problem.. kinda important..
>
> Bhanu.

Well, can you give us some more info on your configuration?

And can you try to avoid the shorthand/netspeak?  It kinda gets on my
nerves and is not good netiquette....

--
PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

However, I must say that the ENTIRE contents of this message are
subject to other's criticism, corrections, and speculations.

This message is Certified Virus Free