httpd-users mailing list archives

From Uri Raz <uri_...@private.org.il>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache improvement suggestion
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 13:05:22 GMT
Sorry if those question are dummy, but -

1. How do I check for *no* referer field ?

2. Are you sure only 5% of the requests will have no referer field,
considering the number of surfers using firewalls ?

3. Why is it you think checking for no referer field is more expensive,
server side, than the solution I've offered ?

Thanks, Uri.