httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alan Northam <anort...@eclipse.sigint.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Where is the Control Panel
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 22:15:47 GMT
Yes Mike this is what I need.  However I could not figure out how to create
a shortcut to put into my menu.  Let me re-iterate:  I know how to create
shortcuts but when I try to enter this target ("C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache\Apache.exe -w -n "Apache" -k start") into my shortcut it won't
accept it as a valid path.  However, when I enter it using a DOS window I
can turn on and off the server.  So I guess I need a short tutorial on how
to take "C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\Apache.exe -w -n "Apache" -k
start" and turn it into a working shortcut.

Alan,