httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alan Northam <anort...@eclipse.sigint.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Where is the Control Panel
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 21:06:55 GMT
I don't find Start | Programs | Apache Group | Stop Apache.  What I find is
Start | Programs | Apache HTTP Server,  but there is no Start or Stop
option.  Apache is running because I go to http://localhost and I get the
standard default webpage.  Evidently the install program did not add the
Start and Stop options to the windows Start Menu .

For those who have sent me email asking about "What Console Window" the
following documenation talks about it:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/windows.html#signal

This is my first attempt at Apache so please bear with me and please help
if at all possible.

Thanks,
Alan