httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Remus Nagel <frna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Estrange Redirection
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 19:35:50 GMT
The real name is http://frnagel.homeip.net and I was accessing from inside!

PS.: Inform me when you are going to access the page, for me activate
the server!

2005/5/27, Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@swx.com>:
> [...]
internet) or from inside (ie, the lan where your server is connected). Your modem has two
interfaces; internally it will have its config screen on something like 192.168.1.1, externally,
it will have the IP address assigned by your ISP (and that will be the IP address of your
domain).

> I know you're baffled, but there is nothing wrong with apache or your modem. You have
misconfigured one or both of them, or are accessing the site wrongly so you have to do the
work to fix it. Provide more comprehensive details of exactly how you are accessing the site
and how it's configured. Providing the real site name would be a help...

> Rgds,
> Owen Boyle

the sender's company.