httpd-users mailing list archives

From Abu Hurayrah <abu_huray...@almaghrib.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] server name and site name, download problem
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 18:08:27 GMT
Well, that depends on if you set the right php.ini.  I should've asked
if you set the right one - sometimes, the version of PHP that came with
a system is installed in a different location than the default if you
install fresh.  Also, RPM install locations are typically different from
default source installations.

If you haven't already, run the command "locate php.ini" if you're
running Linux, otherwise, do a search for the same filename on Windows.
If you're running another operating system, I guess just do both.

If you're sure the file you edited was the appropriate file, then maybe
it is a timeout issue...how long does it take before it fails?

Karim Hamed-abdelouahab wrote:

>Hi,
>Well it's still not working, maybe do I have to change other
>configuration... :-(
>
>Best regards
>
>On 5/30/05, Abu Hurayrah <abu_hurayrah@almaghrib.org> wrote:
>

>>Yes, you'll need to restart apache in order for the new settings to take
>>place.
>>
>>Karim Hamed-abdelouahab wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>you were right the upload limit was set on 2M, I changed to 10M but do
>>>I have to restart apache or any other component?
>>>
>>>I'm using php 4.3.3
>>>
>>>Thank you very much.

 For
The