httpd-users mailing list archives

From Abu Hurayrah <abu_huray...@almaghrib.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] server name and site name, download problem
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 20:28:06 GMT
Okay, if you're trying to upload files to a PHP script, then you need to
check your PHP config file (do a search for php.ini, or create a script
with only the function "phpinfo()" in it, to see where the php.ini file
is located).

Apache wouldn't really affect your upload issues, but PHP sure would.
PHP's default upload limit is 2MB.  What version of PHP are you running?