httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan Baumbach <dbaumb...@datalode.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Module notification of Apache Shutdown
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 23:17:10 GMT
I'm working on a module for Apache 2 under Windows.  My module is
There is some cleanup I'd like to do before Apache shuts down.  Is there
any hook or another way to get notification of Apache's pending shutdown
so I can do some cleanup in the module?

I tried adding a DllMain() to the module but setting it as the dll entry
point kept Apache from running my hook function that I had set with
ap_hook_post_config() and the module was promptly unloaded.

- Dan.

--

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information.