httpd-users mailing list archives

From Abu Hurayrah <abu_huray...@almaghrib.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] php files downloading on 2.0.54
Date Sun, 22 May 2005 05:22:35 GMT
Andrew,

What seems to be the case is that Apache is no longer recognizing .php
files as something that needs to be executed and handled by a module.
You're off to a good start with LoadModule, but you also have to have
the following line in your httpd.conf file somewhere:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

You can find more details on this page:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.apache2.php

Hope that helps!