httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jim Albert <...@netrition.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] trying to debug a mod_perl app
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 02:45:55 GMT
I notice your BML.pm is composed of several packages. I see at least
BML::Request and Apache::BML and maybe some others in whatever you've
truncated.

I guess I'd suggest tracking down where exactly your BML.pm file is used
by either some apache configuration file or some mod_perl or cgi
application and what packages from it are used.

Jim Albert