httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marian Marinov <hack...@hydra.azilian.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Load balancing
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 14:13:45 GMT
I thing that one verry good solution is combination of DNS with
something else...

You need the DNS to separate the requests... You can easy solve the
problem with the sessions with shareing the directoryes where thay
reside between the computers in the network and the only thing you must
worry about is to keep the content of your site consistent.

At least I think that this is one of the easyest solutions.

Regards
	M.Marinov