httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aman Raheja <arah...@techquotes.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts on WinXP Pro Apache 2.0.54
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 13:25:51 GMT
We should be able to help you, with your configuration.
The config for virtualhosts is no different than for previous versions.
Did you migrate from a previous version and using the same config file
and did not change the ServerRoot? Otherwise I will suggest to show your
config to get more help.
Regards
Aman Raheja