httpd-users mailing list archives

From NetSuporte <netsupo...@superig.com.br>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can this be Done?
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 11:12:52 GMT
Thanks Robert

Right off I ran into a snag my Lynksys router insists I use TZO.COM
and they charge a fee after 30 days.

That really sucks as I discovered this after signing on with DYNDNS.ORG
Where they assigned me a domain of homelinux.com
A redirected host name of quecaixa.webhop.net with the redirected URL of
www.quecaixa.com.br:8222
cloaked - yes
cloak = www.quecaixa.com.br

Not sure what the cloaked stuff is about exactly but with or with out I
still
cannot get to my server outside my own net.

So I will try to enable DMZ and see if it helps.

Philip