httpd-users mailing list archives

From NetSuporte <netsupo...@superig.com.br>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can this be Done?
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 20:34:02 GMT
Got step one to work!

Now I get the default index.html when I do http://www.quecaixa.com.br or
http://192.168.1.222

This holds also  true from another linux computer on the same subnet
(with the webhost directed to the IP in /etc/hosts)
So step one done.

But you will never believe what i did. I am still sorting out why it worked.

I removed the Debian Apache2 install, downloaded and installed Apache2
myself into  /usr/local/Apache2.

Seems Debian installs into /var/www/apache2_default

Thanks guys a long road ahead but I have faith.

Philip