httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rehman Adil \(KI/EAB\)" <rehman.a...@ericsson.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Loadbalancing Tomcat using Apache
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 12:22:29 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use Apache 2.0 on windows to load balance three tomcat workers using mod_jk.
Wen I browse the URL  (http://localhost/jsp-examples/index.jsp), Apache does not locate it
from the tomcat servers, and most probably it does not forward the request since I get the
following
into the log.

File does not exist: C:/apache/Apache2/htdocs/jsp-examples/index.jsp

This means that Apache tries to find the requested page inside itself, instead of delegating
the request
to tomcat workers. Although, I have defined the jsp-examples context in the worker2.properties
file like this:

# Map the Tomcat jsp-examples webapp to the Web server uri space
[uri:/jsp-examples/*.jsp]
info=mapping the jsp-examples context of Tomcat
context=/jsp-examples
group=balanced

Any clue ?

Regards,