httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Graphics rendering problem
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 15:25:44 GMT

I also tried the web site  And it worked fine for me.  The Graphic of the
rabbit was slow for me also.  Could it be the "Size" of the graphic that
is cauing a problem??  What size is the pic of the rabbit?  What format is
it in?  I do not think it is an Apache error at all.  Like Gene, I am seeing the
entire site and other then the pic being slow it done in a couple of sec.