httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marc Bentje <nore...@htp-tel.de>
Subject [users@httpd] apache-vhosts with 'correct' suexec / chroot under solaris9
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 07:17:55 GMT
hello anyone,

now the same in english - sorry that I'm reached the wrong group :) ,

I've got here the apachen-1.3.33 and the 2.0.54
under solaris 9 working. By now I wan't to seperate each
vhost into it's own chroot .

Therefore I mean that the single vhost only sees
its own chroot as its filesystem and not the
systems filesystem its running on and not one of the other
vhosts .
to say it easy - a web-hosting environment with a chrot for each vhost.

my short test with < phpinfo(); > points every time onto the
the path , its look like on the filesystem .

_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"]/var/www/netra.amok.local/pages
   _ENV["DOCUMENT_ROOT"]/var/www/netra.amok.local/pages

I wan't only see

_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"]/pages
   _ENV["DOCUMENT_ROOT"]/pages

I know that this runs,
I've seen this on a 1.3.27 on solaris 8

does anyone konw what I may change at the suexec
that the apache runs this way ?

Maybe exists some patch for this 'feature'

thanks for the help

danke schoneinmal
an all die hellen köpfe da draussen :)

danke