httpd-users mailing list archives

From "drikce" <dre...@yahoo.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] Communication between 2 apache 2.0 modules with internal subrequests
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 14:37:07 GMT
Hi,

I'm coding a C application using apache 2.0 and most particularely the =
following modules : mod_dav, mod_SSL and a personnal one.

Each module is working separately but I want to establish communications =
between mod_dav and my personnal module, using internal subrequest, to =
take informations in Webdav properties of the files. To do that I'm =
using the Neon C library.

My problem is that, after reading lots of Apache 2.0 documentations and =
modules code like mod_rewrite, I don't know how to integrate internal =
subrequest in my code code, nor how to use it.

Does anybody know how to do?

Thanx