httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tejas Sanghavi" <tejas.sangh...@patni.com>
Subject [users@httpd] TimeOut directive?
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 13:05:21 GMT
Hi All,

What's the use of 'TimeOut' directive? How can I check it whether it is
working or not? I've gone thru the 'Apache HTTP Server Documentation', but
could not make it.

How is it different than 'KeepAliveTimeout' directive?

Pls guide me.

Thanks,
Tejas Sanghavi.

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.