httpd-users mailing list archives

From Wang Penghui <wangpeng...@realss.com>
Subject [users@httpd] The connection has been terminaled via TLS.
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 01:08:11 GMT
Hi everyone:

Our website has running via TLSv1. And another website has running via
SSLv3.
And the website running under SSLv3 works very smoothly, but the one under
TLSv1 has the follow problem:

When the bandwidth between my computer to my server is too small. The
follow error occurred very often.

The connection to www.example.com has terminated unexpectedly, Some data
has been transferred.

Somebody told me that it because some misconfiguration in http.conf. But i
wonder know where is it?

Here is my configuration for the incorrect virtualhost:

<VirtualHost *:70>
ServerName  www.example.com
DocumentRoot /var/www/www.example.com/htdocs
SSLEngine on
SSLProtocol TLSv1
SSLCipherSuite ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
SSLCertificateFile conf/ssl/www.example.com.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile conf/ssl/www.example.com.key
<Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php?)$">
SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Files>
<IfModule mod_setenvif.c>
SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_log_config.c>
ErrorLog logs/ssl_error_log
TransferLog logs/ssl_access_log
SetEnvIf Request_URI \.gif image-request
SetEnvIf Request_URI \.jpg image-request
SetEnvIf Request_URI \.png image-request
CustomLog   logs/www_example_com_log vhost  env=!image-request
CustomLog logs/ssl_request_log \
"%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b" env=!image-request
</IfModule>
</VirtualHost>

And the version of apache is apache-2.0.49.

Thanks in advance.

Wang Penghui