httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] DirectoryIndex and SetHandler
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:03:36 GMT
On 4/27/05, Ruben Decrop <ruben@decrop.net> wrote:
> The file 'home' exists in the right directory and is returned if the
> SetHandler is not active.  So I assume the DirectoryIndex is set correctly
>
> I am running mod_python which uses the myghty handler (www.myghty.org).
> The handler runs without issues for all  /dir/* files.  I would like
> that the handler is applied for  '/dir/home' when the browser is
> requesting http://host/dir

I haven't looked into these issues in a while, so I can't remember for
sure.  But my guess is that it is the handler that is responsible for
determining whether it handles "virtual" locations (like the directory
without the file) or whether it insists on having a filename.

You could probably get around the problem by putting your SetHandler
into a <Files *>.

Joshua.