httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] cookie class
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:21:47 GMT
On 4/18/05, Ben Kuang <bensdomain12@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi:
>
> does anyone of you know if there's is a easy-to-use class for
> maintaining session or cookies in c or c++ that I can use in
> conjunction with Apache and on the unix platform?

"Maintaining sessions or cookies" could mean lots of different things.
 If you simply want to authenticate users with a form and restrict
access to those users, you can google for modules like mod_auth_form
and mod_auth_cookie.  Other similar modules are available at
http://modules.apache.org/.

Joshua.