httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: setting prefer-language as part of a rewritecond
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:26:29 GMT
On 4/14/05, Per Jessen <per@computer.org> wrote:
> Per Jessen wrote:
>
> >> Another guess is that might need to specify the [PT] flag to RewriteRule.
> >
> > But the URL rewrite works fine itself - it's just the value of the variable that
seems
> > to disappear.  I'll try it with [pt].
>
> Just tried with [pt] - changed nothing.

Well, I don't know what the problem is.  But my first thing to try
would be to put your RewriteRule in httpd.conf outside any <Directory>
section.  This should get the RewriteRule to run at an earlier phase
of the request processing, which might solve the problem.  But it is
just a guess.

The other thing to try would be to use SetEnvIf to set the environment variable.

Joshua.