httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Proxy server set-up problem
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:10:38 GMT
On Apr 12, 2005 3:00 PM, Vanga <Pitchi.Vanga@vdh.virginia.gov> wrote:
> I am not using JavaScript at all.  It is a vanilla struts app. I am
> suspecting that appserver is redirecting to authserver.
> But I do not know how proxy is getting bypassed. Come to think of it,
> probably I should take your cue
> and run the browser in debug/trace mode and dump all the info. and see
> what is happening between browser and web server.
> I do not know how I can do this with Internet Explorer. Do you know of
> any browser that can do this?

I would ordinarily use a simple network sniffer to dump all the
traffic.  Or, if the requests are simple enough and don't involve a
bunch of cookies, just construct requests by hand using telnet.

But you could also use mod_dumpio on the proxy:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_dumpio.html

Joshua.