httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] problem with url redirecting.......
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 14:24:29 GMT
See:  http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_alias.html#redirect

-----Original Message-----
From: rajas kumar [mailto:praveens_chinnu@yahoo.com]
Sent: Freitag, 8. April 2005 13:34
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] problem with url redirecting.......

I am new for Http apache server..........

I want to redirect  the apache url to weblogic url..i.e when i fire like

  http:\\localhost:8000\test(this is the apache host url)  which can hits the applicatoin
which is running in weblogic server.
            http:\\localhost:7001\homepage

How can i do this..  from apache url to hitting my weblogic home page.......plz let me know
if anybody know how to do this thing.......

regs,
praveen.

Do you Yahoo!?

the sender's company.